Predatory - illustrated site elements


I've been working with talented writer Brooke Bolander for the past few months on an illustrated make-over for her site and the fruits of our labor are finally available for all to see. Just in time, too! Brooke will be having several published pieces released this month, so be sure to follow her blog to find out when and where you can get your hands on her works.

In addition to the full header, I created two spot illustrations and a seamless pattern to adorn the background. It had been awhile since I had tried my hand at a seamless pattern, but now I'm looking forward to a chance to do it again.

Brooke has been the epitome of the perfect client (and not just because she asked me to draw coyotes) and I am so thrilled to have had the chance to get to know her. I truly hope I will have the opportunity to work with her again on future projects.

Interested in having me create custom illustrations for your own blog or website? Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have in mind!

This entry was posted on Friday, February 3, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply