Snowshoe Adventure

A few weeks ago Nik and I headed up north to visit my parents and go snowshoeing. The drive up north involved a blizzard and was absolutely awful, but the next day it was a sunny winter wonderland. A perfect day to be outside! My parents chose to don their cross-country skis and Nik and I put on snowshoes for the first time.









My parents hang ornaments in various trees to mark the cross-country trail that weaves throughout their property. This one used to be bright gold, but has faded in the sunlight over the years.






We built a fire at our snowshoe camp and prepared some hot cocoa with hot water we brought in a thermos.





Tanna and Flurry greeted us when we returned back to the house.


This entry was posted on Monday, January 23, 2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply