Feathers + sneak peek

Went up north this past weekend to visit family and try our hands at pheasant hunting. This was my second time pheasant hunting and my husband's first.


I am always so fascinated by the colors and beauty in pheasant feathers. Such a rainbow of colors!




The weekend was a welcome break from work and reality. I've been busy with custom wedding invitations and other illustration projects, and I expect to stay busy for the remainder of November. I can't wait to show these projects in detail in a few months, but in the meantime here's a snippet of an invitation suite for an Australian couple I had the pleasure of working with.


Have a happy Wednesday!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 9, 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply