Groundswell Icons

The good people who contracted me to create "The Grand River" piece contacted me awhile back to collaborate on a new project. They were launching a new project called Groundswell and wanted some illustrated icons to spruce up the website.

Each icon coordinates with a specific page, such as 'Donate', 'Donors', 'For Schools', 'For Organizations', 'Find a Partner', and so forth.

You can find them scattered throughout the pages, but in case you don't want to play scavenger hunt I've compiled them for your convenience.

Groundswellmi.org

I think the piggies are my favorite, particularly the one with birds 'donating' to the piggy bank.

This entry was posted on Monday, July 11, 2011 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Groundswell Icons”

  1. Those are beautiful! I love the squirrels on the log.

    ReplyDelete