Fern Animals

I've been a fan of Ashley Anna Brown's little Fern Animals for quite some time now but have held off on a purchase until just the perfect one came along. I admit I have been checking her shop regularly for the past six months, and these little guys are such a rare treat when they show up. Boy, do they go fast though! I missed an opportunity for one I particularly liked awhile back, so when I visited Ashley's shop yesterday and saw Maisy, I wasted no time. I bought her as soon as I got home.


photo courtesy fern animals

photo courtesy fern animals


Isn't she the sweetest? I'll be sitting anxiously by the mailbox for the next week or so if you need me.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 12, 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply