Cute Hoots!

I'm super excited right now because I just placed an order at one of my favorite stores, Urban Outfitters. Unfortunately I don't have a store nearby to visit, so I must ogle everything online. Which is still fine, because I LOVE finding online coupons. And I'm loving this current owl trend. I plan on taking advantage of it as much as I can!


Owlets, UrbanOutfitters.com, $2.99


These cute little owlets are on sale right now for only $2.99 each, so I bought four. They're blind-boxed, meaning I have no idea which ones I'll get. There is also a fourth one, in pink, that isn't shown in the image. I'd be content with any of them, though I really adore the sleepy green one.

Nesting Owls, UrbanOutfitters.com, $20


I also found these snazzy owl nesting dolls at UO. Nesting dolls are amazing enough as it is, so owl ones are even better! I'm not sure where they're going to live in my apartment yet, but I'll find a cozy spot once they arrive.

This entry was posted on Monday, July 11, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply