Printing Time!

Postcards have all been mailed and most have arrived in people's mailboxes. Plexiglass has been picked up and all artwork revisions have been finished. Next hurdle: printing the finals. I have a very nice textured paper made for digital printing that my boss so kindly let me have, and the test proofs that I had done came out great. We had some trouble with getting the right colors again when I went in yesterday, but fortunately they solved the problem.  I intend to get all my finals printed today if possible, so my fingers and toes are crossed that all goes well!

Here's the front and back of our postcard:

postcard_front

postcard_back

Here's the first double-page spread of the story, which will measure 21" x 32" including borders.

lost
lost_lines

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 17, 2009 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply