And so it begins...

I figured it's high time for me to start an art blog,  so here we are! I intend on sharing my thoughts, drawings and illustrations, and general news regarding both my life and my art. Don't worry, though, this blog will focus mainly on my art-related life. Nevertheless, I can't promise that I won't include occasional random tidbits or photos of my kitten, Crow.

In addition to creating this blog, I'm currently in the process of reconstructing my website, www.lullafly.com using HTML/CSS and Flash, so stay tuned for updates!

This entry was posted on Friday, January 23, 2009. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “And so it begins...”

  1. Wow! Cool! I just took a look at your revised website..way nice, and it led me to your blog which I hadn't seen either. I need to do one of these. You might have to lead me through start up. I googled BreeAnn Veenstra.com just to see if it was available and it was all your stuff that came up, with one exception. E-scape made the last entry on the page. I think you ought to get the BreeAnnVeenstra.com url reserved. I was thinking of getting JamesVeenstra.com but it's already taken. Gotta go. Love ya. You're a great daughter and artist.

    ReplyDelete